Journey in July
Did you know July is National Parks & Recreation month? To celebrate, Brushy Creek will be offering a morning play date at a different pocket park each week in July! Join us for bouncies, crafts, games, and snacks to add a little excitement to your mid-summer routine while enjoying the great parks in Brushy Creek.
Friday, July 6th 10 to 11 am - Racine Woods Park
- Located at 8174 Racine Trail
- Also known as the "sinkhole park"
Thursday, July 12th 10 to 11 am - Brushy Creek North Park *CANCELLED*
Tuesday, July 17th 10 to 11 am - Shirley McDonald Park
- Located at 4390 Brushy Creek Road
- Also known as the "duck pond"
Monday, July 23rd 10 to 11 am - Little Village Park
- Located on Whitebrush Loop
- Newly renovated in Spring 2012!
For any questions contact Ashley at firstname.lastname@example.org or (512)255-7871 x 218.