The lottery for the soccer and baseball fields operated by Brushy Creek Municipal Utility District will be Tuesday, August 10th at 5:30 pm at the Brushy Creek Community Center. The drawing of the numbered ping pong balls used for the lottery is on a first come first serve basis.
Here are some highlights:
• Community Park, Cat Hollow, and Brushy Creek North Park are available for practices;
• Practice times will be 5 – 6:30 pm and 6:35 – 8:15 pm until daylight savings time changes on November 7 when practice times will then be 4:45 - 5:20 pm & 5:25 – 6:00pm;
• At least one coach of each team must be a resident of the Brushy Creek Municipal Utility District;
• You must show your current Driver's License with your current address at the time of the lottery; and
• You must list the organization for which you are coaching (we may verify whomever is reserving a field is signed up as a coach with that organization).
Changes To The Lottery:
• Community Park Field will not be available for soccer practices – Brushy Creek is having its flag football games on the field; and
• You will only be able to reserve fields for one night a week – not two as in the past; therefore you can reserve the field for either Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday.
For more information, please contact Betsy Schultz.